FSB Employment Protection
Our employment law advice service is here to make your life easier with important information and guidance on employment legislation in the UK.
As a member you will have on-demand employment legal advice and insurance protection, should you be taken to an employment tribunal.
What are the key features?
- An employment advice helpline staffed by qualified lawyers
- Specialist and experienced employment solicitors and barristers to represent you at an employment tribunal
- Employment tribunal insurance – legal representation in defending an employment tribunal claim
- Awards of compensation agreed or awarded at an employment tribunal are covered by the insurance
- Cover up to £50,000 per claim
- Download and customise employment documents from our Online Legal Information Hub
What are the benefits?
Employment tribunal claims are complex and time consuming, with legal costs and potential compensation awards running into tens of thousands of pounds. Having employment advice and insurance protection is essential.
FSB members automatically get employment law help and advice, together with insurance protection against the costs of an employment tribunal claim.
How do I access this?
Become a member and you will be able to access the FSB's Employment Protection.
If you are already an FSB member, please log in and click ‘Review Member Benefits’ to find out how to access this service.