FSB Health and Safety Advice
Members have access to the latest information on health and safety in the workplace, written and regularly updated by industry experts. You will be able to talk to industry experts and benefit from the latest online training modules in key areas of health and safety.
What are the key features?
You have peace of mind with on-demand access to:
- Round the clock health and safety advice from industry experts on our Legal Advice Helpline
- Health and safety policy template documents and guidance, written by experts in their field
- Free health and safety fact sheets and documents including accident reporting, manual handling and risk assessments
- The health and safety regulations you’re looking for
- Regular health and safety news updates
- Online training modules
What are the benefits?
Ensuring your business is compliant with all the relevant health and safety regulations is a time consuming and costly process. Having access to a relevant health and safety service is essential.
FSB members automatically benefit from an online documentation service and specialist advice from our helpline.
How do I access this?
Become a member and you will be able to access the FSB’s Health and Safety Service.
If you are already an FSB member, please log in and click ‘Review Member Benefits’ to find out how to access this service.
*Lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.