Whether you're interested in the smaller business community, are planning to start a business or have an existing business, we have a package for you.
Our most popular package is FSB Business Essentials which includes a whole range of benefits and products designed to make your business fly
A suite of legal benefits including a dedicated helpline, bundled insurance products and a range of online information to keep your business safe. Plus a whole range of negotiated benefits to help save you money and win business.
Our Business Creation package is designed to make starting a business simpler, allowing you time to focus on what's important - making it a success.
Specialist company formation benefits, access to FSB networking, business banking and a range of products to help get you setup in business.
Joining FSB Connect is free and is a great way to be part of the FSB Community and have your voice heard.
You'll be able to access specialist networking events with like-minded members of the community and have your say in our Big Voice survey panel.
Whatever your circumstances, we have a package to suit you and your business. Click the button below to see which benefits are included in each package and start your FSB journey.
'Within a few weeks of joining we'd taken advantage of FSB’s Online Legal Documents. We started a graduate programme and access to these documents gave us an understanding of the legal side, and has helped us to create a number of processes and procedures.'
'When we first took on a member of staff, we used the online legal document template library. FSB does more important stuff than you think it does, there are lots of member benefits, probably more than we actually use.'
'Having somebody like FSB behind you is fantastic. There is a whole team behind the organisations, whatever is required: support, advice, finance, you know that you’re not alone, you’ve got FSB.'
We represent a diverse range of businesses from retailers to marketing agencies and just about everything in between. Take a look at more member stories and see how we could help your business fly.
More Member Stories
We offer three packages to suit your business needs. Joining FSB Connect is free, our Business Essentials package starts at £172.50 in the first year and our specialist Business Creation package has an introductory price of £99 in the first year.
Britain voted to leave the European Union in a referendum on Thursday 23 June 2016.
The final result was 51.9 per cent in favour of leaving the EU, compared to 48.1 per cent for remain. Voter turnout was 72.2 per cent.
FSB called for clarity from the Government on what the decision means for business, including how, in the future, businesses will have access to the single market and the free movement of people and trade.
As a non-political organisation FSB did not take a position on the referendum question, nor did we advise our members on how to vote. Our role was to ensure the small business voice was heard in the referendum discussion, and that our members had the information they needed to make a decision that was right for them and their business.
Use the button below to visit our #FSBEURef debate YouTube page where both camps were questioned by a panel of FSB members from across the UK all wanting to know the impact on their business of staying in, or leaving the EU.
Watch the videos
For more info visit our Brexit policy page
The decision to hold a referendum was made by the Government. Our research showed there was a great need from small businesses, for neutral and accessible information about the EU. We worked to ensure businesses had that information, to help them make their own decisions about which way to vote. We wanted to ensure the voice of small businesses was part of the discussion on the referendum.
FSB reacts to Article 50 decision
Free access to European markets vital, says FSB
Small firms speak out on Brexit
Pro-business Brexit must be founded on trade, talent and transition
National Federation of Self Employed & Small Businesses LimitedSir Frank Whittle Way / Blackpool / FY4 2FE. National Federation of Self Employed & Small Businesses Limited (FSB) is registered in England, number 1263540